1858 Wine Club
There is no better way to experience Rosemont Vineyards than through our wine club! Wine Club Members receive exclusive privileges and three bottles of Rosemont of Virginia wine each quarter, hand selected by our Winemaker. Enjoy the convenience of having your quarterly shipments delivered directly to your door, or choose to pick them up at the Winery. And as a Club member, you will never worry about missing our new releases or limited edition wines, as our wine club members enjoy exclusive rights to both! A Rosemont Wine Club Membership also makes a great gift for friends, family or business associates!
If you are interested in joining, you may do so here on the site, but clicking one of the buttons to the right and submitting your information. If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact our Wine Club Manager, Kyndal at email@example.com or call the Winery at 434-636-9463.
Our Benefits Include:
- A selection of three wines, four times per year, hand selected by our Winemaker.
- Access to new release, limited production and Wine Club Exclusive wines.
- 10% off all wine, including shipments, and Rosemont branded gifts.
- 15% off wine purchases of a case or more.
- Rosemont of Virginia Newsletter, your first source for Rosemont news, events and tastings.
- Invitations to Wine Club exclusive events and discounts to Rosemont festivals and events.
- Complimentary tastings for you and a guest when you visit Rosemont.
Rosemont Barrel Club
There is a lot more to making a fine wine than one might expect. In fact, winemaking is a complex process, blending science, experience and art. One of the many important aspects of crafting a fine red wine is the winemaker’s barrel selection. There are infinite characteristic combinations, including oak varieties, cooperage, and toast levels, that uniquely complement our grapes grown here at Rosemont Vineyards.
Joining the Rosemont of Virginia Barrel Club allows you to take an active part in learning more about winemaking and the impact of barrel selection on producing a quality wine, and it also helps to contribute to our success.
Membership to the Rosemont of Virginia Barrel Club is a great way to get involved in the art of fine winemaking and to join in the success of Rosemont Vineyards and Winery. It also makes a perfect gift for a close friend or that wine enthusiast in your life. If you are interested please contact Aubrey Rose, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the winery at 434-636-9463.
Unlike our 1858 Wine Club, there is a fee to join our Barrel Club, and membership lasts for four years. During those four years, you will receive the following exclusive member only benefits:
- A handsome plaque engraved with your name to be displayed on your barrel at the Winery.
- One case of Rosemont of Virginia wines per vintage year during the four years of your membership. A case consists of 12 bottles, and may contain any combination of wines. There may be limitations placed on any wines designated as “Limited Production”.
- Complimentary wine tastings for Rosemont Barrel Club Members and two guests during those four years when you visit the Winery.
- Free admission for two to any concerts and festivals sponsored solely by Rosemont Vineyards and held on its premise.
- 15% discount on all wine purchased from Rosemont Vineyards.
- 15% off of all Rosemont Vineyards branded items.
- Two Barrel Tastings with our Winemaker for up to eight people over the duration of your membership. Tastings should be scheduled at least two weeks in advance and is dependent upon the Winemaker’s schedule. Tastings will not be held during our harvest season, which typically runs from mid-August to October.
- Your sponsored barrel at the completion of your membership.