Have you ever dreamed of working at a Winery?
Here’s your perfect opportunity! Rosemont is currently hiring part-time staff to work in our Tasting Room and be a part of our wonderful team.
We are seeking friendly, hard-working, and service-oriented individuals to join our team as a Tasting Room Ambassador! Tasks include serving wine, waiting tables, bussing tables, pouring wine, restocking, and educating customers on Rosemont of Virginia wines, history, and more. We are looking for individuals who will be able to uphold our standards of Southern Hospitality with the ultimate goal of giving customers a great experience while they’re visiting.
Previous experience is not necessary, but strong customer service and a desire to learn about wine in a working vineyard and winery are essential!
An ideal Ambassador:
* Is outgoing, friendly, and energetic.
* Is proactive with extreme attention to detail.
* Has a strong work ethic with high standards of personal integrity.
* Has the ability to work evenings, weekends, some holiday weekends, and can commit to at least two working days per month.
* Can multi-task and work with multiple groups of customers at once.
* Displays a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
* Is able to stand for long periods of time and to lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
* Is a strong team player with a demonstrated ability to work well with others in a fun and fast-paced setting.
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, please contact us at email@example.com.
Serious inquiries only, please!