First, we’d like to thank everyone for your continued support over these past few weeks while we’ve been continuing business with curbside pickup and shipments. We have been so touched by the outpouring of support and wines leaving the building, and we hope you’ve been enjoying all of that wine!
We are happy to announce that we will be able to welcome guests back to our grounds starting
THIS Friday, May 15th.
The following are a set of guidelines, set forth by the state of Virginia, that we are asking all patrons to follow while enjoying their time with us:
- We will be still be offering curbside pickups, local deliveries, and free ground shipping on orders over $75.
- Guests MUST make a reservation to enjoy wine on-premise by calling the Winery directly at 434-636-9463. At this time, we are only allowed to serve guests outside and we have two options available:
Option One: A table located on either the patio or on the Rosemont lawn. All reserved tables will be for a two-hour time period. A $50 deposit is required at the time of reservation, and this money can be used towards bottles of wine to consume on-site or to take home.
Option Two: We will also offer a very limited number of tent spaces on the upper level of the lawn, closest to the vineyard. These spaces can be rented for $100. That money, unfortunately, cannot be used towards the purchase of wine, HOWEVER, your assigned space will be yours for the entire day. Customers renting these spaces may bring their own tents, tables, and chairs to enjoy their time on our property. Please note that we will not be providing these items.
- Reservations for either of these options can be made for groups of no more than 10 guests. We apologize, but we are unable to split larger groups to separate tables. We ask that you do NOT visit with guests at other tables, and refrain from wandering around the property. Your reserved table will be your designated space for your time spent here. If you have children with you, please understand that they will not be allowed to run around the lawn and must remain with you at all times.
- We will not be offering wine tastings or individual glasses of wine. Wines are available for purchase by the bottle only. Our staff can recork any unfinished bottles so that you may take them with you.
- Wine glasses are available by request, are $5.00, and are yours to take home at the end of the day. You are more than welcome to bring your own wine glass, or we can supply you with a free plastic cup.
- All sales will occur at your assigned space. We are unable to sell any wine or other items inside of the winery currently. The inside of the Winery is reserved for bathroom use only, and we will be monitoring bathroom availability to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Our staff is wearing masks for your protection! We would ask that you also wear a mask for us when you are away from your table.
- The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us. We ask that if you or anyone in your group are sick or have felt sick in the last 72 hours that you please visit us at a later date. Customers who appear to have symptoms associated with COVID will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
Again, we are so excited to welcome your smiling faces back to the winery and hopefully, we can all work together to ensure that we are able to enjoy reopening in a safe environment.
We will begin taking reservations on Thursday and look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!