We are excited to announce that on Friday, June 12, we will be transitioning to Phase II of the Governor’s Reopen Virginia plan! We would like to thank everyone who visited us during Phase I and supported us through this adjustment period. There are a lot of great updates for Phase II, as well as new guidelines, so please be sure to read the below before your visit:
- We are no longer taking reservations. Please be aware that we are now limited to 50% of our indoor capacity, and when it rains, it may be difficult to find a seat.
- When you arrive, you will need to check-in with a staff member inside the Winery. They will seat you at a table, which will serve as your designated space during your time with us. We ask that you do NOT visit with guests at other tables, and refrain from wandering around the property. If you have children or pets with you, please understand that they will not be allowed to run around the lawn or winery and must remain with you at all times.
- We will be offering a variety of tasting flights, wines by the glass, and bottles of wine to be consumed onsite. As always, our staff can recork any unfinished bottles so that you may take them with you. We will not be offering traditional wine tastings. Club Members, who normally would receive four free tastings per visit, will receive two complimentary flights per visit.
- We will be selling our prepackaged meats, cheeses, crackers, and baguettes once more! These items can be ordered through your server and knives, plates, and napkins will be available by request.
- Our inside space is open! We can fulfill wine and retail item purchases inside and offer you the use of bathrooms. To comply with guidelines set for by the state of Virginia, we will be utilizing social distance dots, so please be aware when you enter the building.
- In Phase II it is mandatory that everyone wears a mask when inside the Winery unless you are seated at your assigned table. Please ensure that you bring your mask with you and wear it when you are away from your table.
- The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us. We ask that if you or anyone in your group are sick or have felt sick in the last 72 hours that you please visit us at a later date. Customers who appear to have symptoms associated with COVID will be asked to leave immediately.
- We will be still be offering curbside pickups and free ground shipping on orders over $100.
Again, we are so excited to welcome your smiling faces back to the winery and hopefully, we can all work together to ensure that we are able to enjoy reopening in a safe environment.