We are now operating under Phase III of the Governor’s Reopen Virginia plan. Many of the guidelines that applied during Phase II remain, so there will not be much of a change if you visited us during Phase II. Here are the main things to know, before you arrive:
- The Governor has issued an Executive Order mandating the use of masks while inside the Winery. Please ensure that you bring your mask with you and wear it when you are away from your table. Once seated at your table, you are free to remove your mask.
- We are no longer taking reservations. Please be aware that we are now limited to 50% of our indoor capacity, and when it rains, it may be difficult to find a seat. If you have a group of 8 or more, PLEASE, give us a call ahead of time and we will try to reserve you a table if possible.
- When you arrive, you will need to check-in with a staff member inside the Winery. They will seat you at a table, which will serve as your designated space during your time with us. We ask that you do NOT visit with guests at other tables, and refrain from wandering around the property. If you have children or pets with you, please understand that they will not be allowed to run around the lawn or winery and must remain with you at all times.
- We will be offering a variety of tasting flights, wines by the glass, and bottles of wine to be consumed onsite. As always, our staff can recork any unfinished bottles so that you may take them with you. We will not be offering traditional wine tastings. Club Members, who normally would receive four free tastings per visit, will receive two complimentary flights per visit.
- We are now selling our prepackaged meats, cheeses, crackers, and baguettes. As before, you can select these items from our Pantry at your convenience to enjoy at your table. Plates, knives, cutting boards, etc are located in the Sun Room for your use.
- The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance to us. We ask that if you or anyone in your group are sick or have felt sick in the last 72 hours that you please visit us at a later date. Customers who appear to have symptoms associated with COVID will be asked to leave immediately.
- We will still be offering curbside pickups and free ground shipping on orders over $100.
Again, we are so excited to welcome your smiling faces back to the winery and hopefully, we can all work together to ensure that we are able to enjoy reopening in a safe environment.